Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Braxton Miller - The Next Trainwreck?


For the love of all things holy. Am I the only one that fears for the Ohio State football program is at a greater risk with this guy at the helm as quarterback?

Check out the cheesy Cam Newton smile.
Check out the enormous Ohio State tat.
Check out Terrelle Pryor 2.0.

As much as I want to be excited about this guy, I am disturbed by what I see as a future second blow to Ohio State.

I don't think Miller is already dooming OSU, but I think there is a chance that unless he is quickly brought into the mind-set that he isn't above the rules it could and will spell disaster.
Keep your eyes open and keep your mind right.

This recent fallout hasn't killed my dedication to Ohio State. It has allowed me to open my eyes and my mind to be honest with myself about the filthiness of NCAA sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment